Donation form for Live Auction Supporting Missions
Our Auction Committee is busy making plans for the annual Food Pantry Dinner & Auction on Saturday, March 2. This dinner and auction is our primary fund raiser for our mission projects such as the food pantry and other local, state and worldwide missions. Plus, it’s a lot of fun for the whole family.
We know our congregation is gifted in many areas, and would appreciate your help with items for our auction. In years past, some of the most valuable and high-dollar bid items in the Live Auction have come from you, our members.
• Are you employed in a business that has an item or service to donate?
• Have you donated items or services such as baskets or wine/cheese parties or pontoon parties or bread or cookies of the month items? Would you be willing to do so again this year?
• Do you have a hobby or craft item that you would like to donate?
• Could you donate a toy or game for our “kids section”?
• Do you have an unused gift sitting in your closet?
• Could you donate time at your vacation home or time-share?
• Could you put together a themed basket?
If the answer is “yes” to any of the above, or if you have another idea, let us know. Fill out the form in the bulletin and return in the offering plate or drop off in the church office. We want to compile our live auction list soon.
Thank you in advance for your support of the Missions Dinner and Auction!